Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 Weeks in Malacca Historical City


Excitement is best describable, well, at first. Then it starting to blur. Why? This is probably because of me being passive without any activity to do! Staying in my college bedroom is just a lame, boring routine for me.


While i was back in Dungun. There is so much things to do. Coaching brassband, go to classand hanging out with my friends and such which keep me busy and i do not have the time for myself. Now, it all seems so different. I am starting to feel like a new person who always keep things organized, cleaned and smart. A good change for me and I am still getting use to it.


The weather in Malacca, is not much different as in Dungun. However, when you stay in an apartment at a average atmosphere (level 6), you may here the sound of wind which will creep you. It happened to me! i Got up early not because I want to, it is because of that creepy sound and I am not dare to go back to sleep.


One thing I like about the place is, nobody has an idea who I am. The real excitement is where I mingle with a new people, studying new things and the lecturers are cool. Malacca has a quite unique history.

No comments:

Post a Comment