Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tears in The Morning.

I woke up this early morning. My whole body felt weak. Yes it does. I felt like my whole body parts is sucking into the bed sheets to shrink myself dissapear for a few seconds. The first thing on my head usually is your face. then tears run through my cheeks. Here we go again. I am so weak. How i wish i can be stronger than i am today but it always like this.

You said, i gave a thought about this and that but i why i never try to leave. The answer is because i love you. Not everything in my head i let it all out. I always have secrecy saved safe in my heart.

I really don't want to do anything. Not even speak out a word or move a little of my body parts.

I am leaving you now. And i am doing this for us. Eventhough is really hard for me.Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment